The promoter of this competition is Farfetch (“Promoter“), which has its registered offices located at 211 Old St, London EC1V 9NR and is a company registered in England and Wales under company number 06400760.
1. This competition is administered and fulfilled by TI Media Limited (“TI“), which has its registered offices located at 3rd Floor, 161 Marsh Wall, London E14 9AP and is a company registered in England and Wales under company number 53626.
2. This competition will open on 4th December 2018 and the closing date is 28th February 2019.
3. There will be four winners of this competition. The winners will each win the following prize £500 gift voucher from Farfetch
4. The winners are responsible for expenses and arrangements not specifically included in the prize, including any necessary travel documents, passports and visas.
5. This competition is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
6. This competition is open to residents in the UK (excluding Northern Ireland) aged eighteen (18) or over with access to the internet, excluding employees and past employees of Promoter and TI, their printers and agents and anyone materially connected to the administration of this competition. Proof of eligibility must be provided upon request.
7. The Competition will run on the Pinterest social media platform (“Competition Platform”).
8. To enter this competition, you must complete the following steps on the Competition Platform:
(i)Create a public board and name it #TimetoShine, writing a description at the top of the board on what your ultimate party wish list is
(ii) Re-pin 10 or more products from Marie Claire #TimetoShine board for a chance to win one of four £500 vouchers to spend at Farfetch.
10. You can only enter this competition online, via the Competition Platform. Entry made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void. Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
11. You undertake that nothing in the Entry Content is defamatory, sexually explicit, contains any dangerous activity or is profane, pornographic or violent, is derogatory of any ethnic or racial group, promotes any particular political agenda or message, reveals any personal information including names, email addresses or street addresses, or is otherwise offensive or illegal.
12. You confirm that (i) you are the person featuring in the Entry Content (if applicable) and you are the sole owner of any copyright in the Entry Content submitted by you; (ii) the Entry Content does not include any third party branding, logos, artwork or any other copyright work unless you have obtained the consent of the relevant owner of the work; and (iii) you have obtained the permission of any other person featuring in the Entry Content for it to be used in accordance with these terms and conditions.
13. By submitting an entry, you grant to TI and Promoter and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, irrevocable and perpetual licence to use, reproduce, modify, copy, transmit, broadcast, publish, create derivative works from, display, or delete the Entry Content (including, without limitation, the photograph, likeness, biographical information, voice, text, images, designs, audio and/or video clips submitted in entering the competition or any statement made by you concerning the competition) in whole or in part, and to incorporate it singly or collectively into other works in any form, media or technology now known or later developed, including for promotional or marketing purposes. For the avoidance of doubt (but without limitation) this means that your name, location, and Entry Content may be displayed online and posted across the TI and Promoter’s publishing and social media platforms.
14. By entering the competition, you irrevocably and unconditionally waive in favour of TI and Promoter, and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, all moral rights in any Entry Content to which you are, or may at any time in the future be, entitled.
15. If necessary, you agree to sign any documentation that may be required for TI and Promoter to make use of the non-exclusive rights you are granting to use the Entry Content.
16. Only one entry per person may be submitted. All entries will become the property of TI and will not be returned. TI and Promoter accept no responsibility for entries unsuccessfully submitted.
17. Entries must be made directly by the person entering this competition. By submitting an entry, you agree to be bound by these Competition Terms.
18. The winners will be drawn at random from all entries received by the closing date. The decision of TI is final and no correspondence will be entered into over this decision. Winners will be notified by via the Competition Platform on or before 4th March 2019. Winners will be given details of how to accept the prize.
19. Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winners. If the winners cannot be contacted within 7 days, or if the winners are unable to comply with these Competition Terms, TI reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random, or in the event that this competition is being judged, to offer the prize to the runners-up selected by the same judges.
20. Failure to respond and/or provide information requested, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements, may result in forfeiture of the prize.
21. Prizes are subject to availability and the prize supplier’s terms and conditions. The prize is as stated, is not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other special offer. TI accepts no responsibility whatsoever for elements of the prize being withdrawn. In the event of the prize being unavailable, TI and Promoter reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
22. TI and Promoter reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions at any time and reject entries not entering into the spirit of this competition. Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
23. Insofar as is permitted by law, TI and Promoter, their agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winners or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of TI and/or Promoter, their agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
24. If you are a winner of this competition, you agree that TI and Promoter may use your name, photograph and town or county of residence to announce the winners of this competition and for any other reasonable and related promotional purposes, and you agree to co-operate with any other reasonable requests by TI and Promoter relating to any post-winning publicity without any entitlement to any financial reward.
26. In the event of a discrepancy between these Competition Terms and the details in the promotional material, the details in the promotional material shall prevail.
27. These Competition Terms will be governed by English Law and you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.